Pursuit of Loot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursuit of Loot

Guild Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LOOTS  

Resto Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crispyco

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid   Resto Druid EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:35 am

Name: Crispycow
Class: Druid
Spec: Resto 2/0/59
Armory:

Why do I want to join: I just recently moved here to Bonechewer, from Greymane (PvE). I got very bored of the server, not a whole lot of raiding guilds, and no world PvP. (Always wanted to do World PvP) Now I'm looking to raid, and I noticed this guild. I have met a few of your guild members and they treated me with Respect and Kindness. That alone sparked my interest to join upon this guild.

Raiding times: This is the not-so-good part. I work at a Grocery Store, and their schedualing is very...unpredictable. Weekends, however, are sometimes no problem for me.

Will I contribute: Of course I will. Im always looking to make new friends and be loyal to others when needed.

Expereince: As a healer, I have raided and fully cleared Kara, and healed Gruul's Lair once. (As said earlier, Greymane wasnt the greatest Server) I am always willing to learn, and willing to do whatever it takes to make myself better as a healer.

Do I have Ventrillo: Yes

Past guild: My past guild was a smaller family guild "Fools Rush In" Very nice people, but did not tend to raid often. Just Kara and a few heroics.

Info of Myself: Hmm, where do I begin? Well, I work full time at a little gerocery store names "Martins" Not my favorite job in the world, but it pays and helps me get around. I am a weightlifter, and a sports fan.

Thats really all thats intresting about me. I'm hoping to join your guild and raid with you all very soon!
Back to top Go down

Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pursuit of Loot :: General. :: Join the Guild.-
Jump to: