Pursuit of Loot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursuit of Loot

Guild Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LOOTS  

Undead Shadow Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deadset

Deadset

Undead Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Undead Shadow Priest   Undead Shadow Priest EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:03 pm

Character name: Deadset
Class:Priest
Spec: 12/0/49-Shadow
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Deadset

Why do you want to join PoL: mainly a pvper, looking to venture into doing pve and learning how to raid, im a newer 70, and i looking for a guild that has good raid prgression but takes the time to train the "noobies" like me with advice, strategy, and so on to make sure down the road that I become a factor in the guild for the future.

Can you make raid times: yes most of them, if not it will be due to closing shifts @ work, if I cannot make it then i'll tell a class lead/officer ahead of time.

Can you contribute: I think if given the oppertunity to learn and grow in knowledge with help and advice I think in the long run I could be a great contributor to the guild.

Raid Experience: None at the moment Looking to have some in the future:)

Ventrilo use:yes i have vent.

Past guild(s)/reason(s) for leaving: N/A- transfered over from Stonemaul server.

Basic info about yourself: Age: 23 Location: Coastal NC Work: Best Buy Hobbies: Play bass in hxc band signed to Harvest Earth Records by the name of "In Shepherds Arms".

Any more ?'s, just whisper me in game:)
Back to top Go down

Undead Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pursuit of Loot :: General. :: Join the Guild.-
Jump to: