Pursuit of Loot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursuit of Loot

Guild Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LOOTS  

70 Mage App (May Transfer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brent

70 Mage App (May Transfer) Empty
PostSubject: 70 Mage App (May Transfer)   70 Mage App (May Transfer) EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:01 pm

Character name: TBD
Class: Mage
Spec: 17/0/44 (I have been inactive, but will spec fire if the guild is interested in me at all.)
Armory Link:
Before I quit for a while, I was just pvping on my mage. My account is currently frozen but I am about to add a new game time. Basically I have some better raiding gear and Ive got some pieces of the SpellFire set.

Why do you want to join PoL: I am coming back to wow in time to get in and find a cool group of people to excel with in WOTLK. A real life friend of mine, alex (Jaquife on Bonechewer), plays on bonechewer and his friend Emarosa is in Pursuit of Loot. Basically I'm a people person so I just like to raid with people that I know and other cool peeps.

Can you make raid times: Yes, I am east coast, but I can make the raids. Some Saturdays, and/or Sundays I will be unavailable. But If I am in town I will raid. I go to the lake on the weekends a few weeks out of the month.

Can you contribute: Id like to find a guild of like minded people who want to progress with eachother rather than for their own benifit. I've always looked at guilds in that the more you put into them the more you get out of them. Which is really like any relationship in life.

Raid Experience: I don't have a ton of experience with raids in BC. But what I think is more important is that I know how to raid and how to learn fights by researching online before I ever raid. While I have done Kara and Gruuls in BC, I havent progressed any farther, mainly because I never found the right guild for me in the expansion.

Pre-BC I Completed the following instances many times: MC, Ony, BWL, AQ20/40, and about half of Nax. So the fact is that my raid experience on any certain encounter will not matter because I simply am a raider.

Ventrilo use: I'll be on that any time I'm playing wow

Past guild(s)/reason(s) for leaving: Hell Inc (Hellscream): One of the first guilds that I was with when I started the game, was alliance with them back in 04. Raided to BWL with them and just got really bored of the game and ended up stopping for a while. Schism (Executus): One of the guilds that I started raiding with when I got to 60 on Horde. Redid MC, BWL with them and Did AQ and Nax. Guild broke up and I havent been in a really well put together guild since then.

Basic info about yourself: Im an 18 year old Senior in Highschool in Knoxville, TN. I have a school-to-work job at TVA which is kinda a big deal for someone my age. I do work for them drafting piping in nuclear substations. A persons integrity is their most important thing about them. I am an Eagle Scout and still work with the BSA to give back to the program. When I'm not at school, work, or doing something outdoors I revert to video games.

To set things straight: My character is currently on Executus and I will transfer him to Bonechewer if I am accepted. Or if you think you want to play with me first, I'll probably transfer him anyways to play with my RL friends, so just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Tigers4Fun

Tigers4Fun

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage App (May Transfer)   70 Mage App (May Transfer) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:03 pm

We need an armory link or the current name/server of the toon before I can say anything.

Your pre-BC xp is nice, but yeah. . . that armory is important
Back to top Go down
Brent

PostSubject: Sorry   70 Mage App (May Transfer) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:58 pm

I remember putting that link on there but maybe I didnt.

anyways, here is the link to my mage, specced frost right now

Ive got the Spellfire gloves and belt on this dude but he is frost tailoring atm.

If my gear is really just too low to run with you guys just tell me, Ill just wait to play until WotLK comes out
Back to top Go down
Tigers4Fun

Tigers4Fun

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage App (May Transfer)   70 Mage App (May Transfer) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:50 am

The forum isnt taking the link.

>.<

Sorry, just give me the name
Back to top Go down
luzzum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage App (May Transfer)   70 Mage App (May Transfer) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:53 pm

If you are a friend of Emarosa, then come on down. Friends can have friends invited to the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://pursuitofloot.wow-wars.net
Hello

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage App (May Transfer)   70 Mage App (May Transfer) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 10:32 pm

GM Ubbernoobie here ya all friends are welcome. Emarosa is definately a friend of ours and a raider so if ya want in on the fun leave ur shitty server and join us.
Back to top Go down
Brent

PostSubject: Hey sorry   70 Mage App (May Transfer) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Hey sorry I havent made any reply to your welcoming me to come over. I am unable to transfer my mage because of credit card issues, but im recruit a friend leveling characters on Bonechewer and I definitely want to raid with the guild come 80. Can I join at 70 when WotLK comes out? I want to do a lot in terms of preparing for raiding at 80 on one main on bonechewer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage App (May Transfer)   70 Mage App (May Transfer) Empty

Back to top Go down

70 Mage App (May Transfer)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pursuit of Loot :: General. :: Join the Guild.-
Jump to: