Pursuit of Loot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursuit of Loot

Guild Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LOOTS  

ret paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coriko

ret paladin Empty
PostSubject: ret paladin   ret paladin EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:43 pm

Character name: Coriko

Class: paladin

Spec: ret

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Coriko

Why do you want to join PoL: ive been working on a pve set of gear for a while and want to try raiding as ret. was in a za group with PoL and some people said i should send an application in

Can you make raid times: probably 80-90% sometimes random plans with the gf pop up but i should be able to let people know i wont be able to make a raid fairly early

Can you contribute: subpar dps and crap utility wewt! no really who dosnt love an extra pally buff? imp sactity aura is 2% more dmg for everybody grouped with me. when you get to high end stuff where people are putting out 1800-2k dps 8% of that is from me, zomg utilities! im gay for the paladin forums and retpaladin.com i have a pretty good understanding of the class. also have a decent prot set. holy gears on par with kara

Raid Experience: kara, za, gruuls

Ventrilo use: have vent and a mic

Past guild(s)/reason(s) for leaving: was in tears for fears but it died after the GMs quit. joined pwny slaystation with a friend but he decided he was done raiding so i joined his guild he made, csh

Basic info about yourself: 21/m/tx baby ooooohhh yeah. im an art major and a pretty laid back dood. dont like a lot of drama or elitist dbags that play. pretty average guy i guess i love games, cars, pizza haha
Back to top Go down
luzzum
Admin

ret paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ret paladin   ret paladin EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:04 pm

Yo this is Mendra/Mithur. Message me for an invite and lets get you in on some runs.
Back to top Go down
http://pursuitofloot.wow-wars.net

ret paladin
Page 1 of 1