Pursuit of Loot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursuit of Loot

Guild Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LOOTS  

Prot Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeraph

Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Prot Warrior   Prot Warrior EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:35 pm

Character name: Xeraph
Class: Warrior
Spec: Prot
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Xeraph

Why do you want to join PoL:
I want to experience end game content before the expansion comes out.
Can you make raid times: Yes, for the most part. I do work, but I have not been getting many hours lately. If I cannot attend a raid, I will always let either my class leader or guild leader know before I just do not show up.
Can you contribute: Definitely. I've been tanking for a little over a year now. I have never joined a guild just for free loot; I just really want to raid.
Raid Experience: Full Kara, ZA (all but dragonhawk), Gruul's and Mag's Lair, Lurker in SSC and Void Reaver in TK.
Ventrilo use: Yes I have Ventrilo and a mic.

Past guild(s)/reason(s) for leaving:
Ex Mortis, Force of Will, Remanufactured, among other not serious guilds. Reasons for leaving: Only got into a few raids, only got into a few raids then the guild broke up, and the guild broke apart, respectively.
Basic info about yourself: I am 17, will be 18 in two months. I've been playing WoW for a long time and I would really like to experience more of the game besides T4 content.
Back to top Go down
ubbernoobie

Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: hello   Prot Warrior EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Gm Ubbernoobie

i see that your full epic with enchants crafted gun shows you care. We are currently looking for tanks pst me ingame i will also add you to f list and toss you an invite whenever i see you log online.
Back to top Go down

Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1