Pursuit of Loot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursuit of Loot

Guild Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LOOTS  

Defacments out for a bit.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigers4Fun

Tigers4Fun

Defacments out for a bit. Empty
PostSubject: Defacments out for a bit.   Defacments out for a bit. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:36 am

I wasn't able to make tonight's raid because my computer's windows system isn't able to boot up anymore. Right now, Im using the awful terrible awful computer that wont even let me install WoW, let alone raid on it. I plan on taking mine into Best Buy or something and having them do something, or I may get a loaner rig from a friend.

If anyone knows how I can fix it, this is what happens:
It starts up normal, but before it gets to the XP Loading screen, it asks, "Start windows normal, safe mode blah blah blah" Regardless of which I pick, after about 3 seconds on the loading screen where the little blue bars go across, the screen goes blue real quick, and then repeats the process, thus, never actually really booting up.

If the officers need a leo tank, I am pretty confortable giving one of them my account info so somebody can play my toon. Just have one of them call my Cell Phone: 517-392-2774.

I really hope to get my peice of shit running again soon,
peace.
Back to top Go down

Defacments out for a bit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pursuit of Loot :: Raid Info. :: Raid Gibberish.-
Jump to: