Pursuit of Loot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pursuit of Loot

Guild Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  LOOTS  

Razel Holy Pally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razel

Razel Holy Pally Empty
PostSubject: Razel Holy Pally   Razel Holy Pally EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:46 pm

Character name: Razel (Pronounced Ra'zel)
Class: Paladin
Spec: Raid Holy
Armory Link:

Why do you want to join PoL: Well, other than the very creative guild name (wink) - I have had an opportunity to speak with a few of the guild members, discuss what the plan is pre- and post expansion and the guild is inline with my goals. (get to 80, progress and see new content and above all - the pursuit of phat loot!)
Can you make raid times: yes - I leave work @ 4pm - I'm home between 5-6pm. My job is demanding - but I keep the guild informed of my availability
Can you contribute: I'm a maxed JC'r and miner - I love to give, it's in my nature (I'm a healer of course)
Raid Experience: I'm old school MC / BWL / NAXX - as well as Kara / ZA / SSC (only 2-3 bosses) / experienced
Ventrilo use: Is a must

Past guild(s)/reason(s) for leaving: I am also X-Civilian and R n R. I had to leave Civilian cause I could not make 75% of 6 days a week raiding due to work and family ( I have a wife and daughter ). R n R is great, although they are casual and I'm looking forward to working with an active guild and take advantage of the expansion.
Basic info about yourself: I'm an adult, my hobby is WoW. I hold a technical management position for a Fortune 500 company, I have a house, 3 properties in 2 states and I don't believe in accumulating debt.
Back to top Go down
Narsick
Bigger Penis than Mendra
Narsick

Razel Holy Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razel Holy Pally   Razel Holy Pally EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:02 pm

Dude, Razel is a bad ass old school beat boxer.
Back to top Go down

Razel Holy Pally
Page 1 of 1